|this is the version i thought i could maybe show the world
||[02 Aug 2008|01:20am]
She died in a car crash, this girl from my school.
In many ways I am so, so sorry.
In other ways I can't accept that she's gone. I can't help but to assume that she is alive somewhere, just that I won't see her anymore (She was going to college). But then it hits me that there is such a big, gaping difference between being alive and never seeing someone again and just not. existing.
Rest in peace.
On an apologetic note, I've noticed most of my entries are either depressing or just non-existent. I'm sorry if that drags you down. Just keep in mind that when I'm happy I'm usually not online thinking about how much of a pity it is that I'm happy. I don't have much to say anyways, other than some brief periodic updates.. Here goes.
I got a job at Michael's Arts and Crafts. It is fun sometimes.
I am starting school too, too soon.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! is amazing. I would say on a certain level it could compete with Naruto. Maybe. What can I say.. Mafia.
||[31 Aug 2006|10:54pm]
This song is sooo good. It's... luscious.
Then again, maybe that's not the word for it.
||[30 Nov 2005|09:44pm]
1: Get your playlist together, put it on random, play!
2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 20 songs that play!
3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from!
4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly!
1. i'm so deep you've never seen through, i can't fucking stop thinking about you
met her in a hotel lobby, masturbating with a magazine
i want your soul to sing six words harmony
4. action takes a back seat to abstraction, works you up and takes out the piss
porcelain, do you carry the moon in your womb, someone said that you're fading too soon
our youth is fleeting, old age is just around the bend, i can't wait to go gray
7. i thought i'd write, i thought i'd let you know that the years since you've been gone i've finally let you go
no hell below us, above us only sky...
i'm thinking about my doorbell, when you gonna ring it, when you gonna ring it
10. wake up old coffee and juice remembering you, what happened to you
and i was thinking about myself and then there she was, in platform double suede
12. in spite of you, even out of view, still i love all of you
13. when he comes to town and you see his face, and you think you might like to take his place
with your feet in the air and your head on the ground, try this trick and spin it
15. you magnify my better half, you make me certain, though all i have today is your photograph
do you realise that you have the most beautiful face?
it's a luscious mix of words and tricks that let us run when we know we should have fought
don't believe everything that you breathe, you get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve
19. cigarettes and speed to live and, sleeping pills to feel forgiven. all that you contrive, and all that you're deprived
20. we will spread we will cover the earth like air and water